Here at Shimano, we believe that you, our customers deserve more than just quality products. Our warranty on G. Loomis rods give you added assurance on your investment. This is an extension of our commitment to you.
Shimano limited warranty
EMEA (Europe, Russia including Asian part, Middle East and Africa)
This warranty covers G. Loomis rods manufactured for Shimano Europe Fishing Holding B.V., High Tech Campus 92, 5656 AG Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Shimano warrants that G. Loomis fishing rods (hereinafter: the G. Loomis Product) are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal conditions and reasonable use:
- For two years for all rods.
The warranty is effective from the date of purchase, to the original purchaser for all fishing rods purchased in the EMEA.
This warranty does not cover:
- the G. Loomis Product which has been damaged resulting from normal wear and tear, improper use and neglect of servicing;
- damage by corrosion due to salt water action;
- neglect or damages caused by unauthorized alterations, abuse or incorrect (dis)assembly by an unauthorized technician;
- damage occurring during shipment of the G. Loomis Product;
- damage resulting from use of products which are defective or incompatible with the G. Loomis Product;
- if the G. Loomis Product has been used for rental or commercial purposes;
- if Shimano's/G. Loomis mark or serial number has been defaced or removed from the Products;
- damage resulting from causes other than defects in materials and workmanship, including but not limited to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification or other abnormal, excessive or improper use.
This warranty expressly provides for the repair or replacement of a defective rod and is the sole remedy of the warranty. Any and all other remedies and damage that may otherwise be applicable are excluded, including but not limited to, incidental and consequential damages.
To make a valid claim under this warranty, please return:
- Your rod together with the original, dated invoice or receipt to an authorized Shimano dealer, preferably the dealer it was purchased from (any shipping cost will be at your own expense). Please include a description of the problem you are experiencing with the rod.
If, having inspected the rod, Shimano accepts that the product is defective; Shimano will (in its sole discretion) either repair or replace the product without charge.
This warranty only applies in Europe, Russia including Asian part, Middle East and Africa. This warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the country or state in which the G. Loomis Product was purchased. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and those rights may vary from country to country, or state to state. Ask your dealer for details of any warranty terms that apply specifically to the country where you purchased your G. Loomis Product.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Shimano reserves the right to revise this limited warranty without notice.